TheTruthQuotes

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > SeekLoad - The Awakened

SeeLoad

LETS fight­ together ­to make th­is world a­ better pl­ace.
We want an­d stand fo­r class fa­irness, fr­eedom, jus­tice and l­iberty.
Be Nice no­t Polite. ­Be morally­ correct, ­not immora­lly legal ­and politi­cally corr­ect.
We are also on the net "­;SeekLoad ­- The Awak­ened"­ at: www­.thead.co.­nr

--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LETS fight together to make this world a better place. We want and stand for class fairness, freedom, justice and liberty.
Be Nice not Polite. Be morally correct, not immorally legal and politically correct.
"SeekLoad - The Awakened" at: www.thead.co.nr
PS: Use this place or my place or any other place, just see to it that you unite cause alne your not strong.

March 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SeeLoad

For those that know Romainan this message is profound of importance.
The assholes have taken power over Romania and now they destroy its history that is all so beautiful full of heroes and culture.

Escroci a luat puterea in România și distruge historia ce frumuasă, plină de eroi și cultură.

Watch video at:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M-LWhTIt48&feature=youtu.be

--

LETS fight together to make this world a better place. We want and stand for class fairness, freedom, justice and liberty.
Be Nice not Polite. Be morally correct, not immorally legal and politically correct.
"SeekLoad - The Awakened" at: www.thead.co.nr
PS: Use this place or my place or any other place, just see to it that you unite cause alne your not strong.

March 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBadger7

I have Facebook friends and we join Disclosure Pages alot :)  We believe the world can be a better place.

January 28, 2014 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.